4 June 2009 by Lars
Installing OpenSUSE 11.1 on Lenovo X200T , part 2
- Tablet works: on my tablet, the digitizer is not at /dev/ttyS0, but at /dev/ttyS4. Changing that in Sax2 or /etc/X11/xorg.conf works
- The onscreen keyboard (xvkbd) does not seem to work. It reacts on the pen, but doesn’t do anything.
- Rotation doesn’t work out of the box. XRandR will flip the screen, but not rotate it by 90 degrees.
- The fingerprint reader was not detected by the setup program. I’ll have to port my mods from my X61 tablet.
- Booting is not silent (i.e., no bootsplash). For one, this is because the mkinitrd does not recognize the non-standard (1280×800) layout. But even after fixing the script (the bootsplash gets put into the initrd), no splash. I’m guessing, that change is not enough. I’ll have to dig through…